2012 has been an awesome year of reading, reviewing and hosting virtual book tour events for Jersey Girl Book Reviews. From NY Times Bestselling Authors to Indie Authors, I have read 241 wonderful books, and trying to narrow it down to my Top 10 favorites has not been easy. While I have enjoyed every book, here is the Top 10 Books I Read in 2012 that simply moved me the most.
1) Defending Jacob by William Landay
2) All The Difference by Kaira Rouda
3) Monarch Beach by Anita Hughes
4) On The Island by Tracey Garvis Graves
5) Twelve Months by Steven Manchester
6) Lost Girls by Caitlin Rother
7) In Leah's Wake by Terri Giuliano
8) The Replacement Wife by Eileen Goudge
9) Barefoot Girls by Tara McTiernan
10) Whole Latte Life by Joanne DeMaio
Top Series I Read This Year:
The Pam of Babylon series by Suzanne Jenkins
In 2013, I look forward to reading the next 2 books in that series:
And there you have it, my Top 10 Books + my favorite series that I read in 2012!
Stayed tuned to see what fabulous books are in store for 2013 on Jersey Girl Book Reviews!