From NY Times Bestselling Authors to Indie Authors, I have read 53 wonderful books, and trying to narrow it down to my Top 10 favorites has not been easy. While I have enjoyed every book, here is the Top 10 Books I Read in 2017 that simply moved me the most.
1) Ashes by Steven Manchester
2) The Thursday Night Club and Other Stories of Christmas Spirit by Steven Manchester
3) Beach Breeze by Joanne DeMaio
4) The Beach Inn by Joanne DeMaio
5) Wish Me Home by Kay Bratt
6) The Sex Bucket List by Prescott Lane
7) President's Day by Seth Margolis
8) Crossing The Street by Molly D. Campbell
9) The Outsider by Anthony Franze
10) Cards From Khloe's Flower Shop by Isabella Louise Anderson
And there you have it, my Top 10 Books that I read in 2017!
Check out my complete 2017 books read on Goodreads:
Stayed tuned to see what fabulous books are in store for 2018 on Jersey Girl Book Reviews!