From NY Times Bestselling Authors to Indie Authors, I have read 65 wonderful books, and trying to narrow it down to my Top 10 favorites has not been easy. While I have enjoyed every book, here is the Top 10 Books I Read in 2018 that simply moved me the most.
1) Three Shoeboxes by Steven Manchester
2) Cardinal Cabin by Joanne DeMaio
3) Every Breath by Nicholas Sparks
4) Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
5) The Christmas Sisters by Sarah Morgan
6) One Day In December by Josie Silver
7) The High Tide Club by Mary Kay Andrews
8) The Amendment Killer by Ronald S. Barak
9) The Fourth Gunman by John Lansing
10) Christmas At The Chalet by Anita Hughes
And there you have it, my Top 10 Books that I read in 2018!
Check out my complete 2018 books read on Goodreads:
Stayed tuned to see what fabulous books are in store for 2019 on Jersey Girl Book Reviews!