Books are food for my soul! Pull up a beach chair and stick your toes in the sand as the Jersey surf rolls in and out, now open your book and let your imagination take you away.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Amazon Announces The Pre- Order of its Kindle Tablet: KINDLE FIRE!!!





Pre-order is available for the long awaited tablet, Kindle Fire, scheduled to be released on November 15, 2011. The price of the Kindle Fire is $199.00!!!

http://www.amazon.com/Kindle-Color-Multi-touch-Display-Wi-Fi/dp/B0051VVOB2/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1317235261&sr=1-1

3 comments:

  1. I was looking at this tablet the other day. New follower. This tablet is going to give Apple a run for its money. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

    Livre De Amour-Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pre-ordered the Amazon Fire tablet, my hubby said he'd buy it for my birthday. :)

    Grace I followed your blog!

    Thanks ladies for commenting! :)

    ReplyDelete