Books are food for my soul! Pull up a beach chair and stick your toes in the sand as the Jersey surf rolls in and out, now open your book and let your imagination take you away.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Now You See Her by James Patterson



Amazon.com Book Description:

The perfect life

A successful lawyer and loving mother, Nina Bloom would do anything to protect the life she's built in New York--including lying to everyone, even her daughter, about her past. But when an innocent man is framed for murder, she knows that she can't let him pay for the real killer's crimes. 

The perfect lie

Nina's secret life began 18 years ago. She had looks to die for, a handsome police-officer husband, and a carefree life in Key West. When she learned she was pregnant with their first child, her happiness was almost overwhelming. But Nina's world is shattered when she unearths a terrible secret that causes her to run for her life and change her identity.

The perfect way to die

Now, years later, Nina risks everything she's earned to return to Florida and confront the murderous evil she fled. In a story of wrenching suspense, James Patterson gives us his most head-spinning, action-filled story yet--a Hitchcock-like blend of unquenchable drama and pleasure.




My Book Review:


Oh My Goodness! James Patterson has done it again with his book Now You See Her. If you are a murder mystery thriller buff, this book is a must read! This book is action packed with so many plots, schemes, twists and turns, that it will hold you captive from beginning to end. I haven't read a really good mystery book in a long time, and this book didn't take long to grab me and have me engrossed in it. As I sat on the couch reading each chapter, I found my heart pounding and giving myself a good scare, yet I just couldn't put the book down until I had finished it. I do not want to provide any spoiler information, but as the Amazon.com book description above can attest to, the storyline with the great characters and changing events will keep you riveted and not leave you disappointed. Now You See Her is definitely one of my favorite books that I have read so far this year, and I highly recommend it to all mystery thriller fans! 


RATING: 5 STARS *****

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree it was a thriller of a page turner! I too couldn't put it down. I don't want to give spoilers away either

    ReplyDelete