It's that time again! Time to reveal Jersey Girl Book Reviews Top 10 Books Read in 2020!2020 was not a typical or normal year for anyone, and to help me get through the stress and fear, I have leaned on my passion for reading to get me through all the turmoil that we've endured this horrible year.
From NY Times Bestselling Authors to Indie Authors, I have read 91 wonderful books, and trying to narrow it down to my Top 10 favorites has not been easy. While I have enjoyed every book, here is the Top 10 Books I Read in 2020 that simply moved me the most.
1) Pretty Little Wife by Darby Kane
2) An Everyday Hero by Laura Trentham
3) The Wives by Tarryn Fisher
4) Great And Precious Things by Rebecca Yarros
5) Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
6) Blessing In Disguise by Danielle Steel
7) The Lost And Found Bookshop by Susan Wiggs
8) The Book Club by Mary Alice Monroe
9) The Kennedy Debutante by Kerri Maher
10) The Grace Kelly Dress by Brenda Janowitz
Honorable Mentions (Because I had such a hard time choosing the Top 10 Books this year!):
1) A Star Is Born by Alexander Edwards (1976 Version - Because it's one of my favorite movies)
2) Hello Summer by Mary Kay Andrews
3) Every Summer by Joanne DeMaio (Series)
4) Salt Air Secrets by Joanne DeMaio (Series)
5) The Beach Cottage by Joanne DeMaio (So relevant to the pandemic ... a must read!)
And there you have it, my Top 10 Books that I read in 2020!
Check out my complete 2020 books read on Goodreads:
Stayed tuned to see what fabulous books are in store for 2021 on Jersey Girl Book Reviews!