From NY Times Bestselling Authors to Indie Authors, I have read 85 wonderful books, and trying to narrow it down to my Top 10 favorites has not been easy. While I have enjoyed every book, here is the Top 10 Books I Read in 2019 that simply moved me the most.
1) The Military Wife by Laura Trentham
2) Bread Bags & Bullies:Surviving The '80s by Steven Manchester
3) TIE - Night Beach / Little Beach Bungalow by Joanne De Maio (Series)
4) Five Feet Apart by Rachael Lippincott
5) The Night Olivia Fell by Christina McDonald
6) The Last Letter by Rebecca Yarros
7) The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides
8) Where The Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
9) Daisy Jones And The Six by Taylor Reid Jenkins
10) Sunset Beach by Mary Kay Andrews
Honorable Mentions (Because I had such a hard time choosing the Top 10 Books this year!):
1) Summer of '69 by Elin Hilderbrand
2) Park Avenue Summer by Renee Rosen
3) Regretting You by Colleen Hoover
And there you have it, my Top 10 Books that I read in 2019!
Check out my complete 2019 books read on Goodreads:
Stayed tuned to see what fabulous books are in store for 2020 on Jersey Girl Book Reviews!