Books are food for my soul! Pull up a beach chair and stick your toes in the sand as the Jersey surf rolls in and out, now open your book and let your imagination take you away.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

My Year In Review: The Top 10 Books I Read In 2011

As the last few hours of 2011 start to wind down, this has been a great year for reading some very good books! I started the year with the Goodreads Reading Challenge, and my goal was to read 100 books. I surpassed that goal, the final count for books read for 2011 is 112! So from the 112 books that I have read this year, here is my Top 10 favorites:







So what were your Top 10 Books Read for 2011? 

Happy New Year Everyone! I hope that 2012 will bring you many reading pleasures throughout the year! 

2 comments:

  1. Some really interesting books there. Some I've never heard of so will be looking into them.
    I can't believe you've read 112 books! That's fantastic. I did my top 10 but could have added so many more, and seeing you with The Help on the top of your list, I had completely forgotten I'd read that too!
    Thanks for some great reviews this year. Look forward to reading more from your blog next year.
    Lisa
    Bookalicious-traveladdict

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to read books that peak my interest, so I guess I have an eclectic taste, a bit from different genres. The challenge was to read between 9-10 books a month, and I stuck to it. lol
    Glad you liked my reviews, I hope to share some more interesting books in 2012! Happy New Year Lisa! :)

    ReplyDelete